You are here
There are many ways to get involved with NCH and the homeopathic community in general.
The results of your participation are tangible and will not only help shape the future of the association media profession, but will provide you with great personal and professional rewards that will directly benefit your organization and stimulate your career. Your involvement will make a difference.
What do you get in return?
The opportunity to:
- Share your expertise and leverage the expertise of others.
- Connect with professionals in the field.
- Give back to the homeopathic community.
- Enhance your leadership capabilities.
- Influence positive change in the homeopathic community.
- Help shape the future direction of NCH programs and initiatives.
What will make you an effective volunteer?
- Possess knowledge relevant to the purpose of the volunteer opportunity.
- Demonstrate dedication to furthering NCH’s mission and goals and those of the homeopathic community.
- Exude a positive attitude and high degree of flexibility.
- Have a willingness to learn from others.
What is expected of you as a volunteer?
- Commit to participate actively in all scheduled meetings and conference calls.
- Notify staff when you are unable to participate in scheduled meetings and conference calls.
- Act as an ambassador for NCH in the homeopathic community.
Ways to Get Involved
NCH Board of Directors
NCH is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, which traditionally maintained a balance of consumers, healthcare professionals, and industry representatives. The term of directorship is 3 years. Learn more.
The NCH Board of Directors is supported by a variety of committees. Committees are responsible for helping to direct and implement the strategic direction of the organization, set forth by the Board of Directors. NCH is currently seeking additional members for several of its committees. Learn more.
NCH has a variety of ongoing projects that allow you to engage throughout the year as your schedule permits. Customize your volunteer experience based on your interests and schedule. Learn more.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Donate to Support NCH Programs and Services
NCH is a non-profit organization that depends on financial support from members and others in the community to provide our educational programs and services. If you aren't able to volunteer your time, consider donating $50, $25, or even $15 to help us in our mission of promoting health through homeopathy. Every little bit helps!
Tell Us Why You Give to NCH
We are the “voice of change,” letting others know – from legislators to neighbors – how homeopathy makes a difference. That collective voice is heard with your support – help us make sure that voice is as strong as it can be! Share with us why you give to NCH!