You are here
Homeopathic Action Alliance
The Homeopathic Action Alliance (HAA) works together, cohesively, strengthening the community and provides a unified structure to the face of homeopathy.
The HAA was conceived in 2002 at the NCH Annual Conference, following ad-hoc Summit Meetings of various homeopathic organizations. It addresses topics such as: presenting a unified political voice; finding a way to work with other humanitarian organizations in times of crisis; helping to develop a protocol for emergency homeopathy; encouraging member organization testimony before the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies (Complementary and Alternative Medicine project); identifying problems within the homeopathic community; maintaining an open door policy for communicating within the community and between organizations; the education and certification of practitioners; the health freedom movement and other political issues; research.
The HAA includes the folllowing members:
- Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy (AVH)
- Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America (ACHENA)
- American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists (AAHP)
- Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC)
- Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians (HANP)
- Homeopathic Nurses Association (HNA)
- Homeopaths Without Borders (HWB)
- North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH)
- National Center for Homeopathy (NCH)
The HAA meets monthly and NCH provides a moderator for these meetings.