You are here
Homeopathy Academy for Moms
Tune into this webinar series to learn how to use homeopathy to naturally heal your family from a variety of common health issues that every mom faces, such as:
- Ear and upper respiratory infections
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Colds and flu
- Pregnancy (pre-and post natal)
- Urinary tract infections
All webinars are held from 8PM-9PM ET. They are recorded and archived on this site for future viewing and all are completely free and open to the public - so tell your friends!
If you're interested in presenting a webinar, or would like more information, please contact NCH at email@example.com.
Register Today for Upcoming Webinars!
- Homeopathy for Travelers Speaker: Tanya Renner, CCH RSHom(NA) - January 26, 2016
- Homeopathic Support for Surgery Success & Healing Speaker: Pamela Hoefer Lialias - March 7, 2016 - Registration coming soon!
Watch Now - Past Webinars!
- Ease the Sneeze-N-Season: Homeopathy for Seasonal Allergies Lorri Anderson, CCH
January 27, 2015, 8-9pm ET
- Homeopathy Happy: The Key to Resilience in Depression and Anxiety Jennifer Bahr, ND
March 23, 2015, 8-9pm ET
- Homeopathy for Colic Kim Kalina, CCH, RSHom (NA)
April 8, 2015, 8-9pm ET
- Homeopathy for Summer's Common Ailments Douglas Falkner, MD, MHom
May 27, 2015, 8-9pm ET
- Homeopathy for Tooth Troubles Jhuma Biswas, CCH
July 15, 2015, 8-9pm ET
- Natural Support for Athletes Tanya Renner, CCH RSHom(NA) August 25, 2015, 8-9pm ET
- Attention Deficit, Anxiety & Rage: An Autoimmune Issue? Jennifer Bahr, ND September 21, 2015
- Homeopathy for Aging Adults (...the Age Gifted) Kathleen Slonager, RN, DiHOM, ADS, AE-C, CCH
November 17, 2015, 8-9pm ET