You are here
A great deal of homeopathic research has been completed to date and research in the field of homeopathy has continued to grow over the past decade.
Many of the world’s finest scientific minds have contributed to this research and continue to do so today. NCH maintains an extensive online library and bibliography of homeopathic research articles, as well as research articles from related fields, and, as new studies are completed, they are added to this collection.
Introduction to Homeopathic Research
If you’re new to homeopathy and interested in getting an overview of some of the research that’s been conducted in the field, we’ve selected a few articles that will introduce you to homeopathic research. These articles are organized into categories:
- Mechanism of Action (How Homeopathy Works)
- Clinical Trials
- Long-term Benefits of Homeopathic Treatment
You can also check out our Homeopathic Research FAQs.
Homeopathic Research Resources
For a more comprehensive look at homeopathic research, the latest published studies, or a deeper exploration of homeopathic research practices, check out the following resources:
- Research Article Bibliography: A list of over 800 research articles on homeopathy and related topics, organized two ways for your convenience. If you see something we're missing, let us know!
- Webinars: These NCH produced webinars review a variety of relevant homeopathic research topics currently being investigated by internationally renowned researchers.
- Books: Deepen your understanding of homeopathic reserach with one or more of these books.
- Electromagnetic signals are produced by aqueous nanostructures derived from bacterial DNA sequences
- Homeopathy as adaptive network nanomedicine
- The defining role of structure (including epitaxy) in the plausibility of homeopathy
- The in-vitro evidence for an effect of high homeopathic potencies
- All evidence is equal, but some evidence is more equal than others: can logic prevail over emotion in the homeopathy debate?
- Are the clinical effects of homeopathy placebo effects? A meta-analysis of placebo-controlled trials
- Accelerating the healing of bone fracture using homeopathy: a prospective, randomized double-blind controlled study
- Long term evaluation of homeopathy on post treatment impairment of pulmonary tuberculosis
- Homeopathy in chronic sinusitis: A prospective multi-centric observational study
- Acute otitis media in children: A comparison of conventional and homeopathic treatment
- Effects of homeopathic treatment in women with premenstrual syndrome: a pilot study
- Homeopathic treatment of mild traumatic brain injury: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
- New Directions in Homeopathy Research (Claudia Witt)
An overview of the research in homeopathy from a symposium held to define the state of the art. The authors, conference participants, and experienced researchers from various disciplines involved hope to improve the quality of research by identifying problems in and making recommendations for further research.
- The Trials of Homeopathy:Origins, Structure, and Development (Michael Emmons Dean)
This is a readable history of development of therapeutics and growth research in homeopathy beginning with the first observational trials in 1821 through 1953. It also reviews the design and methodology of homeopathy trials, including the early use of placebo and the shift to biomedical research perspective.